A must have in every vintage wardrobe - the perfect fitted 70s leather jacket. This one is a thick smooth woodsy brown with a matching extra long belt, molded buttons and SIX pockets. Great design - two on the chest and then two on each side, with arrow detailing on the tips. By label The Tannery for Montgomery Ward, made in Hong Kong, circa 1970s.
• Size L (marked 13/14, see measurements)
• Leather, soft and sturdy, has sheen, midweight
• Fully lined with sleek brown nylon
• Buttons down the front, belt
• Great condition, the only flaw is some marks/pitting on the end of the long sash belt
• Style No. O1324
Fit notes: close tailored cut, nipped in waist with belt to cinch, hip length
Waist: 38" with belt to cinch
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.