Beyond cozy vintage hand-knit sweater jacket in a gentle gorgeous shade of peachy orange. Long line shape with big patch pockets and chunky faceted orange acrylic buttons. The thick satin lining gives the piece some structure and heft. Handmade, beautifully done, appears circa 1960s/70s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• Feels like wool, soft sturdy thick knit with slight fuzzy texture
• Fully lined with crisp silky orange acetate satin
• Chunky buttons down the front
• Great condition, a few very minor snags/mends, curls inwards slightly at the bottom placket, nothing major
• Style No. O1294
Fit notes: relaxed straight cut, roomier on a size small but works well
Shoulder: undefined, raglan
Sleeve: 26" cuff to collar
Ife is 5'7" / 33"b, 26"w, 36"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.