Drama, but keep it classic. Camel tan cashmere blend looong coat with ankle grazing hemline, crisp tailored cut at the shoulders and extra long sleeves, marbleized chunky buttons, angled side pockets and best of all - a removable funnel neck button collar. Take it off to reveal the cool notched neckline. The lining is half quilted and has signatures in the fabric. By Pierre Cardin, made in Italy, circa 1980s, maybe early 1990s.
• Size M/L (marked 42, see measurements)
• 60/20/20 lambswool/cashmere/nylon blend, very soft and thick, fuzzy low pile
• Fully lined with tan logo viscose, quilted on upper half
• Chunky buttons down the front
• Great condition, there are a few small surface nibs on the fabric (see example in last pic) and super light wear along the bottom hem, otherwise no notable flaws, presents well, priced accordingly
• Style No. O1404
Fit notes: maxi length, for size medium best on taller frame, tailored shoulder and a-line flare to body, longer sleeves
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.