City slicker worthy vintage relaxed fit khaki trench featuring extra wide epaulets, reinforced paneling over the back and right shoulder, matching sash belt and of course large pockets. By label Larry Levine, made in China, circa 1990s.
• Size M (marked M, see measurements)
• 60/40 cotton nylon blend, lightweight and flowy, slight crinkled texture
• Fully lined with silky tan nylon
• Double button closure, sash belt
• Great condition, small mark on the left sleeve (pic), otherwise no notable flaws
• Style No. O1297
Fit notes: slouchy and oversized, long and straight, has sash to cinch
Shoulder: 19" dropped
Sleeve: 23" cuffed
Waist: 46" with belt to cinch
Ife is 5'7" / 33"b, 26"w, 36"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.