Class act vintage nubby weave blazer with fantastic gold maille buttons. Sharp fit with padded shoulders, slim darted cut and clean shawl collar. Plus double pockets at the hip and an additional pocket at the chest. From label Dana Buchman, made in USA, circa 1980s/early 1990s.
• Size S/M (marked 6, see measurements)
• Wool/Rayon blend, textured open weave, medium thick
• Fully lined with silky white nylon
• Bow buttons down the front
• Excellent condition, extremely light signs of wear but no major flaws
• Style No. O1103
Fit notes: structured, strong padded shoulder, nipped in waist, longer hem - fits best on a taller frame
Cecilia is 5'11" / 33"b, 26"w, 38"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.