Supple leather wine hued jacket with basketweave woven trim on the exaggerated collar, cuffs and down the front & back. Chunky matching buttons, welt pockets on the sides, and removable matching sash to cinch at the waist. Very comfortable and a great mid-season jacket in a super rich hue. No maker label, made in Taiwan, circa 1970s.
• Size M (see measurements)
• Leather, buttery soft & thick
• Fully lined with silky maroon nylon
• Buttons down the front and belt to cinch
• Great condition, general signs of wear including a few nicks and marks on the leather, all normal distressing, nothing major
// Style No. O923
Fit notes: tightly tailored with a belt to cinch the waist and hip length hem
Shoulder: 15 1/2"
Waist: 34" with sash to cinch
Dylan is 5’9” / 32"b, 26"w, 35"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.