Bright aqua blue woollen coat with a crisp cool mod silhouette, double breasted brassy rose buttons, deep inverted pleat in back, flap pockets and half-belt in back. By Sears Jr. Bazaar, Union label, circa 1960s.
• Size S (see measurements)
• Wool, possibly a blend, thick weave with sturdy structure
• Fully lined with sleek pewter nylon
• Double breasted button closure
• Great condition, very light signs of wear but no major flaws, extra button included
• Style No. O1386
Fit notes: crisp tailored mod fit, thick fabric (leave some room)
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.