Very good varsity football jacket with all the classic details and perfect proportions for modern wear. Navy blue wool body mixed with full grain leather sleeves and striped rib accents. Adorned with customized patches and embroidery, belonging to Steve Clifton of the Salinas Cowboys. Large tufted "S" patch with small football player appliqués and chain stitched "MLB", as well as embroidered cursive script on the front and inside the pocket. Such a sweet piece, and so well made. From label Whiting Los Angeles, circa 1970s (From Salinas California high school graduating year 1974).
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• Wool with leather sleeves, structured yet slouchy
• Fully lined with turquoise rayon satin
• Heavy duty snaps down the front
• Great condition, light wear to the lining and minor distressing on the leather sleeves (nothing major)
• Style No. O1076
Fit notes: slouchy & oversized, ribbed hem has stretch
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.