Dead. Incredible deco inspired beaded fringe halter dress with dazzling zig zag black, gold and silver striped design along the hip, then literally dripping with swishy beaded fringe tipped with tiny pewter ball tips. Padded bust and boning in the bodice lends some structure. Bugle bead trimmed halter neckline, open back and scattered glistening black beads along the bodice. From label Niteline by Della Roufogali, made in China, circa 1990s.
• Size M (see measurements)
• 100% Silk chiffon, covered with beads & sequins
• Fully lined with silky rayon
• Hook/zipper closure down the back
• Great condition, a couple rustled/missing beads but hardly noticeable! The previous owner took it in a bit at the left side of the bodice, this can easily be removed for a little extra room at the bust.
• Style No. D2879
Fit notes: padded bust with open back for a wee bit of extra room, fitted waist and hip with no stretch
Paige is 5’9” / 31"b, 25"w, 36"h / garment is pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.