Vibrant and vivacious vintage cotton bathing suit in a tiki-vibe print consisting of super bright pink paired with a muted orange hue. The bombshell cut has pleated shaped cups, seamed wide waistband, stretchy smocking at the sides, nipped in waist and pleated extra short skirt over mid-rise bikini bottoms in the same fabric. The skirt has four decorative fabric covered buttons and the shoulder straps have 3 holes for adjusting the length - they can also be tied halter style! By label Kahala Hawaii, circa 1960s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• Cotton, midweight & sturdy, soft
• Self lined at bodice front and bikini area
• Hook and metal zipper down the back
• Great condition, there is some minor fading on the pattern (most obvious because the under layer is so bright), top elastic is good but bottom elastic around the leg is a little bit stretched (still has plenty of life left though!)
• Style No. D3146
Fit notes: tightly fitted with stretch at the sides of the bodice and adjustable straps, cups are slightly pointy and work well for a full B or C cup (can also have padding added)
Hip: 36" interior, 41" outer skirt
Waist to Crotch: 13"
Shoulder to Hem: 26"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.