Romantic ditsy floral 1970s dress with a sweeping accordion pleated hemline, matched with a softly draped bloused bodice and skinny tie at the nipped in waistline. The top has a fuller layer on top with split flutter sleeves. Soft and ethereal pastel peach, sage, cornflower and rose pink blooms all over the fabric. No labels, well made, circa 1970s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• Poly/Nylon, fluid soft crepe chiffon
• Bodice is self-lined, skirt is unlined and semi-sheer
• Zipper closure down the back
• Great condition, a few marks at the bottom of the hemline, otherwise no flaws
• Style No. D3217
Fit notes: stretchy fit at bodice and waist, tie to cinch and ultra flared hip/hem
Sleeve: 10" cuff to collar
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.