Gorgeous 1950s structured full circle dress with a striped ribbon and mesh skirt paired with a soft velvet empire bodice. The fit and flare silhouette features a scooped neckline, high nipped in waist and extra full voluminous hemline made of thin black strips of ribbons individually sewn onto crisp mesh backing. There is also skinny piping down the skirt to add a hint of structure and extra graphic. Very unique and fun dress to layer! No labels, well made, circa 1950s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• Crisp structured Taffeta w/ plush Velvet
• Bodice is lined, skirt is not (and is see through)
• Hook/metal zip closure on side
• Great condition, there are a few visible mends and marks on the skirt but nothing too "flawed"
• Style No. D2764
Fit notes: tight fit at the bodice with no stretch, free full hip
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.