Absolutely dreamy and elegant silk chiffon color block gown with a Grecian inspired column silhouette featuring extra gathering in the back for an epic sweep. Deep fuchsia hue is paired with violet along the bottom and divided with a sleek glossy ribbon. The pink is double layered, and peeks out from underneath. Very high quality fabric and beautifully made, but slightl as-is, please read condition description and review the pictures. No labels, appears custom made and beautifully made, circa 1960s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• Silk chiffon, double layer over crepe lining
• Fully lined with pink silk crepe
• Hook & long zipper down the back
• OK condition, quite stunning but does have damage/repair on the shoulder straps - some fabric wear and fraying, see in pics. Also one very small hole in back (see pic), otherwise no flaws. Definitely still jaw-droppingly gorgeous on the body.
• Style No. D3254
Fit notes: loosely structured column cut with no stretch at all. be sure to have a tiny bit of extra room at the hip. measurements are taken from the fixed fabric lining (the chiffon overlay has more flow)
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.