Gahhhh. Epic high shine and high volume vintage rose gold midi skirt. Elegant jacquard pattern in the weave, with a very subtle tinsel-like texture, placket covered buttons down the front and plenty of cheer! By Oleg Cassini, made in Hong Kong, circa late 1970s/early 1980s.
• Size M, 28" waist (marked 10, see measurements)
• 80/20 rayon/lurex blend, crisp flowy pleated weave, lightweight and soft
• Fully lined with silky tan rayon
• Buttons down the front, additional hook at waist
• Excellent condition, very minimal signs of wear but no notable flaws
• Style No. SK2249
Fit notes: banded waist with no stretch, very flowy midi length
Ife is 5'7" / 33"b, 26"w, 36"h / garment is pinned at the waist
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.