Crunchy in a very, very cool way, vintage handknit blocked skirt with layers of moss, berry space dye, heathered gray and cocoa brown throughout, culminating in a swishy crochet panel along the hem. Great texture mix and clingy, soft cut. No labels, handmade and beautiful crafted, circa 1980s/90s.
• Size S-L 29"-34"w (sits high or low, see measurements)
• Feels like a cotton and acrylic blend, thick and very soft
• Unlined, may be slightly see-thru when stretched
• Pull on style with stretch
• Excellent condition, a few extremely light snags, no major flaws
• Style No. SK2031
Fit notes: stretchy all over, waist will sit lower on the hip on a s/m, knit will be extra clingy at the hip on m/l
Hip: up to 42" (34" unstretched)
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.