Holy smokes. Honey mustard bombshell dress with a strong padded shoulder, open back, nipped in waist and fitted pencil skirt topped off with a flirty peplum. So many great details, not to mention that gorgeous color and velvet texture of the suede. Very well made and ready to rock. By label GIII Leather Designs, made in Korea, circa 1980s.
• Size S (marked 7/8, see measurements)
• Suede, light but strong, papery but velvety texture
• Lined with silky nylon to the hip
• Snap at neck, snap/zip in back of skirt
• Great condition, very light signs of wear, one faint mark and pinhole on back (see last detail pics), nothing too noticeable
• Style No. D4642
Fit notes: some range at the looser bodice with open back and rounded padded shoulder, nipped in waist with no stretch, fitted hip with no stretch
Hem: 38" with slit in back
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.