The best. Impeccably draped vintage 1950s jet black wool swing coat with rolled collar, cropped sleeve, mega flare and enormous pockets. Then topped off with original oversized organic mother of pearl buttons. A true blue gem. No labels, very nicely made, circa 1950s.
• Size XS-M (loose flare fit, see measurements)
• 100% wool, thick but not super heavy, coarse sturdy weave, great quality
• Fully lined with thick silky satin
• Large buttons off set down the front, snaps at collar
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
• Style No. O1192
Fit notes: flared and so fun, cropped sleeve, free cut
Shoulder: undefined, sloped
Sleeve: 21" cuff to collar
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.