Chic bone-white leather flare coat with a dramatically low sloped shoulder, for maximum slouched effect. Roomy then tapered sleeves with a buttoned pleat at the cuff. A-line cut has swish to the hem and a matching sash belt to cinch. Subtle and minimal. Thin shawl collar and inseam pockets, also lined with that wonderful rose satin. No labels, well made, circa 1950s.
• Size S-L (see measurements)
• Leather, midweight full grain with natural texture and nice weighty flow
• Fully lined with silky coral pink satin
• Wrap style closure, sash belt to cinch
• Good condition, moderate all over wear, presents well but has some minor discoloration inside lapel and near the hem/cuffs. there is a small nick on the left sleeve (pic) that has been reinforced. priced accordingly.
• Style No. O1230
Fit notes: slouched and flared cut, extra long tapered sleeves
Shoulder: undefined, sloped
Bust: 42" +/-
Waist: 45" +/-
Hip: 55" +/-
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.