Bohemian beauty. Vintage late 1960s patched leather vest covered with intricate colorful crewel embroidery and trimmed in soft fluffy rabbit fur. Each diamond shaped patch has a botanical motif and wavy frame. The vest is lined with sky blue satin in a grid quilted design, and even has a large slip pocket sewn in, trimmed with red suede. No labels, beautifully made by hand, circa 1960s.
• Size S (can work on M worn open, see measurements)
• Leather, rabbit fur trim, sturdy and soft, covered with crewel embroidery
• Fully lined with quilted light blue nylon
• 2 hidden hook and eyes in the front
• Excellent condition, very light signs of age but no notable flaws
• Style No. O1249
Fit notes: straight cut, semi-thick, can fit a medium but may be tight at the hem when closed
Sydney is 5'9" / 34"b, 26.5"w, 38"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.