Very well made vintage crepe LBD featuring a darted v-neck bodice, crisp inverted pleat flare, keyhole slit in back, and hidden inseam pockets for the win. Unionmade, circa 1960s.
• Size S/M (marked 9, see measurements)
• Feels like rayon crepe, crisp and light, sturdy structured feel
• Bodice is lined and skirt fabric is backed, dress is opaque
• Button keyhole, hook/metal zip closure in back
• Excellent condition, very light signs of wear (tiny dots on side, see pic) and no belt included
• Style No. D4236
Fit notes: fitted bodice with extra high waistline (not quite empire), flared skirt
Hip: 45" free
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.