Beyond. Amazing antique calico dress with winged cap sleeves and dot embroidery trimming around the double ruffle lined bodice. The silhouette is very wearable for a dress of this age. Semi-fitted bodice has a buttoned muslin inner lining (with hand stitched godets) and hidden snaps over the front. Then a massively full ruffled hemline. There is some code handwritten in the lining, it looks to say "1870s", we believe is was archived at some point, maybe from a prop house or museum collection.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• 100% Cotton, crisp and medium weight
• Bodice has tailored lining with buttons
• Snaps down front with buttons underneath
• Good condition, amazing for it's age, but there are some newer mends and repairs. The fabric shows very little wear overall. Snaps look newer but buttons look original.
- belt not included
• Style No. D2418
Fit notes: underlayer is fitted at the bust; waist and hip is very free. if the buttons are moved in the inside layer, the dress can fit a size medium
Shoulder: 13" set in
Bust: 32" (underlayer)
Barbara is 5’5” / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.