A neutral statement coat in thick heavy suede with a fluffy tan shearling collar and matching suede belt to cinch. Long coat has a slight flare to the hem and an interior tie to help keep the coat in place when wrapped. The firm suede is backed with soft plush faux fur and will keep you sooooo warm! Plus, flannel lined pockets at the sides. By label A&F Originals New York (aka Abercrombie & Fitch), made in USA, circa 1970s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• Heavy Suede w/ Shearling fur collar
• Fully lined with super soft faux fur
• Wrap closure inside and with sash belt
• Great condition, light overall wear, minor marks to the suede but nothing outrageous (see the worst in close-up pic of back) - priced accordingly
// Style No. O900
Fit notes: snug fit with extra thick suede/lining, wrap closure has some room for adjustment
Sleeve: 22 1/2"
Bust: up to 35"
Waist: up to 29"
Hip: up to 42"
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.