Just dreamy! High waisted flowy wide leg culottes paired with a simple spaghetti strap camisole in a soft, rosy hue with a subtle tie dye effect and a v cool abstract print of figures and shapes in watercolor reds, yellow, purples, and green. The print is more concentrated on the top, making it a fun statement piece on its own with denim if you want to break it up. Whimsical yet totally wearable with deep pockets and side slits for extra movement on the cropped pants. Would look great with tall boots! By label PLATINUM by Dorothy Shoelen, circa late 1980s.
• Size S/M (26/27-30" w, see measurements)
• Rayon, lightweight gauzey crepe, fluid drape
• Unlined, semi-opaque (pockets of culottes visible in light)
• Top is slip on style, culottes have zip up back
• Great condition, small mend and some diy stitching on elastic at back of top/straps, presents beautifully
• Style No. D5102
Fit notes: flowy straight cut cami with little stretch (some elastic at back and on straps), culottes have a stretchy high banded waist, very flowy through hip and leg to mid-shin
Top: 33"-35" bust, 38" hem, 25" length
Culottes: 26/27-30" waist, free hip, 14.5" rise, 15.5" back rise, 21.5" inseam, 40" leg opening
Sophie is 5'6.5" / 32"b, 24.4"w, 35.5"h / garment is pinned at the waist
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.