Gorgeous. Thick supple persimmon orangey red leather shift with brassy embossed buttons down the front and a matching belt with chain beltloops and textured buckle. Impeccable construction with buttoned functioning pockets, smart notched collar and full sewn-in lining. By label Alba "Palma", circa 1960s.
• Size M (marked 42, see measurements)
• Leather, very soft and smooth, high quality
• Fully lined with rose pink satin
• Buttons down the front, belt to cinch
• Great condition, one very lightly worn spot on the collar (pic), no other notable flaws
• Style No. D4089
Fit notes: fit and flare cut with no stretch, leather has some volume so leave a bit of room throughout
Waist: 32" (belt fits 31"-33")
Ife is 5'7" / 32"b, 26"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.