Dreamy vintage 1970s Anne Klein tapestry woven blazer with the perfect slim tailored fit and fine details, all in rich green and berry tones. Hip length cut features a velvet topped notched lapel, 2 marbled green buttons in front with snap closure above, decorative marbled buttons on the cuffs, flap pockets on both sides, and an additional faux flap on right side. Fully lined and ready to go. By Anne Klein, union made label, store label Trevi of Shadyside, circa 1970s.
• Size XS/S (marked 8, fits extra slim, see measurements)
• Feels like all Cotton, thick weave w/ velvet upper collar
• Fully lined with thick green grosgrain
• Snap & double button closure
• Great condition, very light signs of wear but overall pretty fantastic - tiny spot above the left pocket flap (see in last close-up pic) and moderate wear inside the lining
// Style No. O892
Fit notes: tightly tailored, extra slim at the shoulder & bust
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.