Ashlee Ruched Sleeve Dress S/M
• SOLD OUT •
A most magical little black dress, adapted from a princess dress. Featuring incredible draped sleeves with deep ruching and structured shoulders, paired with a princess seam fitted bodice and stellar low cut back with a single buttoned strap for support. The dramatically dipped waistline plays off the tulip style notch at the center hem. Very detailed and interesting dress! From label Ashlee California, made in USA, circa 1970s/early 1980s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• Rayon/Acetate blend, fluid w/ crepe texture
• Unlined, very slightly sheer in direct light
• Button tab and zipper closure in back
• Excellent condition, there is some very slight fading on the top of the shoulders, but it is hardly visible. Otherwise, no notable flaws.
• Style No. D2791
Fit notes: fitted bodice with very little give in the fabric, big statement sleeve, pleating at tapered skirt for room at the hip
Shoulder: 15 1/2"
Hip: 40" loose drape
Length: 34" at center front, 42" at side/back
Taj is 5’9” / 32"b, 24"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.