Barclay Novelty Print Maxi Dress XS/S
• SOLD OUT •
Vintage 1960s novelty print maxi dress with a captivating folksy peasant medieval style scene in the print, with intricately dressed men and women holding various objects, along with a menagerie of sheep, rams, and small birds. Crimson red maxi has pops of blue, pink, mustard and ivory throughout. Princess seam fitted bodice with nipped in waist, full ankle length skirt and slim bishop style sleeves with buttoned cuffs. From label Barclay Square.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• Cotton, crisp & lightish weight
• Fabric is opaque and unlined
• Long zipper closure down back
• Excellent condition, aside from some very minor fading to some parts of the print, there are no visible flaws
- belt not included
• Style No. D2425
Fit notes: close-fitting throughout with no stretch
Hip: 46" flared
Barbara is 5’5” / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.