Baroque, to the max. Vintage 1980s quilted floral jacket with a boxy cropped cut to slightly balance out the strongly puffed shoulders and rich detailing all over. Lionhead buttons down the front, thick black satin border trim around the edges, gold piping and little bows on the collar and pockets. So much going on, but it all works. Made in France, by David Molho.
• Fits a size M, or broad shouldered S
• Quilted acrylic fabric outer, feels like cotton
• Satin trim and silky acetate lining
• Small goldtone lionhead buttons down the front
• Excellent condition, looks never worn - extra button included!
// Style No. O652
Fit notes: very full padded and puffed shoulder (!), boxy cropped shape
Chloe is 5’11” / 33b, 25w, 36.5h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.