Too fun. Camel brown batwing jacket with the most ridiculous hood meets collar action. Zipper goes alll the way up to create a very high funnel neck, with ruching on the sides, but can also be zipped a bit less to wear as a hood. Slouchy (very 80s) cut with rollable sleeves, drawstring hemline and handy pockets. By label Andy Johns, made in USA, circa 1980s.
• Size M/L (marked S, but probably men's, see measurements)
• Feels like a cotton blend, light and crisp yet soft
• Unlined, just the hood/collar is lined
• Zipper down the front, drawstring at hem
• Great condition, very light pilling but no major flaws
• Style No. O1184
Fit notes: exaggerated wide dolman cut with adjustable hem
Shoulder: 42" dropped
Hem: up to 44", drawstring to cinch
Cecilia is 5'11" / 33"b, 26"w, 38"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.