Rare vintage 1960s black tooled leather handbag with multiple carrying options - simply unsnap the strap for a longer shoulder length, or snap for handbag length. Sturdy purse has a classic flourishing tooled design with inlaid brass turnlock and chunky brass feet on the base (so the bag can stand up on its own, always a plus). Plus, lots of pocket action inside!
• 9" wide, 8" high, 2 1/2" deep, 6" or 15" strap drop
• Leather, thick and well worn
• Brass butterfly turnlock closure
• Zip pocket and 2 slip pockets inside
• Shoulder strap can adjust to two lengths
• Great condition, but with a good amount of wear and distressing to the leather. The stitching is a little loose in one corner (see in close up pic) but does not affect the bag's structure.
• Style No. B1380
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.