Gorgeous deep blue boucle raglan sleeve coat with a soft warm brown mink collar, cool etched chunky buttons, welt pockets and a softly flared shape. Beautifully made and very nice drape! Label Hockanum Sabina, circa 1960s. Also has previous owner's name written on the label - Lillian Muck ;)
• Size XS/S petite (see measurements)
• Wool boucle, midweight & textured
• Fully lined with silky purple satin backed with wool
• Large carved buttons down the front
• Excellent condition, nearly no signs of wear at all!
// Style No. O864
Fit notes: semi-fitted at shoulders, loose in body, best on a petite frame
Shoulder: undefined raglan
Sleeve: 23" cuff to collar, cropped
Length: 35 1/2"
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.