Quintessential 1970s brick red hooded short coat with a fit and (slight) flare cut, roomy hood, matching belt to cinch and chest pockets with angular flaps, along with hidden side pockets at the princess seams. To top it off, awesome bamboo cast toggle buttons, and matching bamboo shaped closure on the cuff strap. By label Bonders, circa 1970s.
• Size S (see measurements)
• Feels like 100% Wool, midweight weave & sturdy
• Fully lined with silky maroon nylon
• Toggle closures down the front
• Great condition, light overall wear but no major flaws!
// Style No. O925
Fit notes: slim tailored cut, better on petite frame
Sleeve: 21 1/2"
Waist: 32" w/ belt to cinch
Dylan is 5’9” / 32"b, 26"w, 35"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.