Versatile and chic vintage charcoal gray wool coat with a mod nod, double breasted buttons, straight sleek cut and interesting panels flanking the side pockets. Very well made. Label "Fashioned by Bromleigh, New York", Union made, circa 1960s.
• Size M-M/L (see measurements)
• Feels like 100% wool, possibly a blend, thick structured weave, slight fuzzy texture
• Fully lined with sleek pewter satin
• Double breasted button closure
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
• Style No. O1390
Fit notes: straight tailored cut, thick fabric (leave room)
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.