Classic vintage Burberry khaki trench coat with all the trimmings, even the removable insulated lining for chillier days! 1970s fit and flare cut is both flattering and versatile, with an a-line hem and matching belt to cinch. Double breasted closure, buttoned epaulets, reinforced panel on the shoulder/back, buckled cuff straps and inverted pleat in back with buttoned tab to close. So many great details. The buttons appear to be horn, but may be faux, and are for sure original. Signature check plaid patterned lining and labels on both the shell and the lining - Burberrys, made in England expressly for Bloomingdales.
• Size S petite (see measurements)
• 100% Cotton, thick brushed twill
• Classic burberry plaid cotton blend lining
• Removable wool/camelhair flannel lining
• Double breasted button closure
• Good condition, the trench has some aging but is wearable for years to come. The edges along the hem, collar and pocket flaps are a little frayed and threadbare. The leather covered hardware on the belt and cuff buckles are quite worn. There are no stains or major flaws, just general distressing, which actually looks pretty cool!
// Style No. O798
Fit notes: tailored, best fits a petite frame
Shoulder: 14"/15" rounded
Waist: 34" cinch with belt
Selena is 5’9” / 33"b, 25"w, 36"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.