Camel Tapestry Collar Cape
• SOLD OUT •
Simple statement making camel cape with a gorgeous tapestry weave stand-up collar and chunky brown leatherette buttons on the asymmetrical closure. Clean flared drape features high slits up the front, to let your arms come through, and handy pockets on the front panel. Looks very cool belted to define the waist and let the back flow free. No maker tag, has a union label, circa 1970s.
• Size Free ( see measurements)
• Feels like 100% Wool, soft & thick
• Fully lined with sturdy peach nylon
• Snap & 4 buttons on front
• Excellent condition, very slight surface wear to the wool in one area, otherwise no notable flaws
// Style No. O825
Fit notes: flared and free with rounded shoulder and slits up sides
Width: 62" at bust, 100" at hem
Dylan is 5’9” / 32"b, 24"w, 33"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.