80s done right. Vintage tropical foliage neutral print dress with so many features, in perfect proportion. The shoulders are big, the sleeves are pleated, and the bodice is blousey but all cut just the right amount to complement the fitted wiggle skirt silhouette. Plus, as if this dress wasn't great enough, there are a total of four pockets. Label "Candace by Ingrid, California".
• Fits size XS/S (or M with narrow hip)
• 100% Rayon, soft and fluid, no stretch
• Notch collar bodice
• Double breasted button closure
• Wide stretch waist
• Strong padded shoulder (pads are removable)
• 2 slip pockets at chest, 2 pockets at hip
• Pencil skirt silhouette
• Excellent condition, no visible flaws
• Style No. D1966
• Strong shoulder, stretchy waist and tight at the hip. Should have a good amount of room at the hip to accommodate the pockets.
Sleeve: 11" (shown rolled)
Bust: up to 38" (should have room)
Waist: 24" - 30"
Hip: 38" (should have room)
Hem: 40" with slit in back
Barbara is 5’5” / 32b, 25w, 34h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.