Cozy and extra cool vintage plaid swing coat sporting a dramatically wide collar, huge patch pockets, well tapered sleeves and extra large smoky gray buttons. Plus that great flare to the body! This baby will keep you extra warm this winter. By label Capri New York, circa 1950s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• Feels like wool with mohair, possibly a blend, thick and sturdy, fuzzy texture
• Fully lined with insulated red satin
• Big buttons down the front, hooks on collar
• Great condition, a few pinholes in the lining, a couple very small mends but nothing at all major
• Style No. O1369
Fit notes: slightly narrow cut at shoulders and sleeves, then great flare
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.