Festive vintage 1960s metallic golden dress with carnival glass style iridescent pastel flecks within. Fitted shift shape with long darts for a close fit. Very unique closure via a long zipper down the left side from the strap down the princess seam line. Fun fabric bow on the left. Squared neckline and low scoop back.
No labels, very well made, circa 1960s.
• Size M (see measurements)
• Metallic Synthetic, lightweight and crisp
• Shell is backed with soft woven fabric
• Hooks & zipper down front left side
• Excellent condition, nearly no signs of wear
• Style No. D2886
Fit notes: close cut silhouette with no stretch
Taj is 5’9” / 32"b, 24"w, 34"h / garment is pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.