Rare and gorgeous 1950s pinup bathing suit in a neutral cafe brown and ivory sketch-style tropical floral print. Classic midcentury design has a defined v-neck bustline with pleating, ruching from the left sideseam over the front panel and a low cut hip line. The construction is impeccable and very detailed. There is double layer paneling in the middle for extra support, boning on the sides of the bust, soft nylon foundation construction in the cups, elastic along the bottom and double buttonhole adjustment on the straps - you can wear them as a halter, or criss cross. In back there is a smooth gliding metal zipper and hook and eye placket underneath for extra secure hold. Very well made! By label Carol Brent "Beautiful Swimwear", circa 1950s.
• Size M/L (marked 38, see measurements)
• No label, feels like a cotton/nylon blend (?), midweight & sturdy, stretchy
• Bust is lined, front is double fabric
• Metal zipper with hook & eyes closure
• Great condition for it's age! Lightly worn with very slight color bleed near the bust and small holes in the nylon knit bikini lining. Elastic has lots of spring and fabric is strong.
• Style No. D3152
Fit notes: tight and stretchy, very fitted
Total length: 30"-31"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.