Be still my heart! Late 1940s day dress in a whimsical ruby, gold, moss and cerulean paisley print on crisp light drapey rayon. A perfect piece. Etched lucite trimmed buttons line all the way down, so you can also wear open as a duster. Splayed collar, cuffed short sleeves, beltloops and generous pleating on the skirt for extra volume. From label Cáy Artley, circa 1940s.
• Size L (see measurements)
• Rayon, drapey and fluid, lightweight "cold" feel
• Unlined, very slightly see-thru in direct light
• Buttons all the way down
• Excellent condition, extremely light signs of wear but no notable flaws
* shown with this red leather belt
• Style No. D3706
Fit notes: softly tailored, should have a bit of room through the bodice, waist can be cinched with a belt, fabric has no stretch
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.