A perfect coat if we ever saw one! Neutral and rich charcoal gray base with khaki topstitching throughout and crisp tailored details. Very seventies but not over the top, with a wide notched collar, angled pockets, sash belt to cinch and reinforced panel on the back. Store label Carlton Deb of Stamford Connecticut, with Stevens Forstmann fabric, Union made, circa 1970s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• 100% wool, soft and sturdy, weighty but not too heavy
• Fully lined with silky purple nylon
• Double breasted button closure, sash belt
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws aside from buttons that appear to be a newer addition
• Style No. O1349
Fit notes: tailored cut with sleek lines, fitted shoulder and belt to cinch at the waist
Waist: 34" with sash to cinch
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.