Killer vintage Giorgio Sant' Angelo chartreuse green linen-blend shorts suit for summertime bizness. The boxy tailored blazer has a strong shoulder, triple patch pockets and chunky pearly green buttons that also line the cuffs. The pleated shorts are to die for; with a high waisted cut, wide belt loops, welt pockets (plus single button pocket in back) and comfortable wide leg. Wear together or separate, but please together! Made in Egypt, circa 1990s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• Linen/Rayon blend, lightweight & crisp
• Jacket is lined; shorts are not lined
• Double button & zip fly closure on shorts
• Great condition, there is one very minor watermark on the left sleeve and some discoloration inside the lining (not visible on outside).
- belt not included
• Style No. D2507
Fit notes: boxy tailored blazer with strong shoulder. Shorts have nipped in waist with no stretch and a roomy hip.
Jacket - shoulder: 15 1/2", sleeve: 21", bust: 38", hem: 42", length: 25"
Shorts - waist: 28", hip: 44", front rise: 14", back rise: 17", inseam: 8 1/2", leg opening: 28", total length: 21"
Taj is 5’9” / 32"b, 24"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.