Dreamy and elegant, but also playful, vintage little black dress with flowing black chiffon sashes trailing from the draped cowl neck. Sweet silhouette has a fitted cap sleeve bodice with fitted princess seam tailoring and nipped in waist above a very full pleated knee length skirt. Nice low scoop back. The sashes can also tie in a bow in back, as shown. No maker label, professionally made, circa 1960s.
• Size S-S/M (see measurements)
• Chiffon outer shell, lighweight & sheer
• Fully lined with opaque satin nylon
• Hook/metal zip closure in back
• Excellent condition, very light signs of wear but no notable flaws
• Style No. D2769
Fit notes: closely fitted in bust and waist with no stretch, free skirt
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is pinned at the waist
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.