Warm nutty brown leather trench style jacket with matching belt and gorgeous chunky marbled buttons. Well tailored cut with raglan style wide sleeves, epaulets for days, huge collar, angled side pockets and a handy interior pocket as well. By label TFC, made in Taiwan, circa 1970s.
• Size M (marked 12, see measurements)
• Leather, thick hide with natural grain, soft and supple with slight stiffness
• Fully lined with silky brown acetate
• Double breasted button closure
• Great condition, very light signs of wear and scuffing, nothing major
• Style No. O1196
Fit notes: tailored cut, fitted and close through the hip
Shoulder: about 15", sloped
Sleeve: about 22"
Waist: 33" with sash to cinch
Pilar is 5’6” / 35"b, 30"w, 43"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.