Lover of green? Appreciate a good trench with smart details? This 1970s piece may be your lucky charm! Vintage tailored trench coat with all the trimmings - cinching buckle straps around the waist, collar and cuffs, reinforced panels on the bodice, angular flaps on the pockets and an ever so slight flare to the extra long length. Label T.T. Mallo by Max Adler; for the Carriage Trade of Strafford PA, unionmade.
• Fits a size M/L, cool slouchy fit on a S
• Feels like cotton with a finish
• Fully lined with silky green nylon
• Double breasted button closure
• Great condition, very light visible wear to the fabric on the back, buttons are a little faded
// Style No. O711
Fit notes: rounded raglan shoulder and tailored cut with belt to cinch
Shoulder: 16 1/2" (rounded)
Sleeve: 28" (cuff to collar)
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.