Everything is better in plaid. Bright bumblebee yellow bold plaid woollen coat with wide notched collar, shiny brass buttons, side pockets, thick cuff straps and cozy insulated lining. There's a button at the high collar for closing the lapel all the way to the neck, for extra cold weather protection. So cozy but so cool. Has beltloops but sadly no belt - would look cool with a black leather one! By Sears Jr. Bazaar, circa 1970s.
• Size M/L (marked 11, see measurements)
• Feels like 100% wool but may be a blend, thick and strong weave, flannel-like
• Fully lined with quilted nylon, extra warm
• Double breasted button closure
• Great condition, the buttons have some surface scratching and there is not belt included (but it would look sick with a black leather belt added!), two extra buttons are included
• Style No. O1195
Fit notes: tailored shape with thick lining - be sure to leave some room through the body
Pilar is 5’6” / 35"b, 30"w, 43"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.