Crisp and cool vintage raw silk black dress featuring a velvet trimmed sailor style collar, silver metal tipped tie over the fabric covered buttons, triple darted bodice (so cool) and chic dropped waist yoke above a very full gathered skirt. From label Cohen & Goshin of New York, circa 1940s/early 1950s.
• Size M (see measurements)
• Feels like raw silk, crisp and light, floaty, texture in the weave
• Unlined, semi-sheer in direct light
• Buttons, hook and snap down the bodice
• Great condition, the only visible flaw is a threadbare area on the back of the collar
• Style No. D4244
Fit notes: close cut bodice with no stretch, very full skirt
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.