Pumpkin spice and everything nice vintage 1970s Courrēges skirt with a minimal well tailored design. The crisp orange woollen weave has a triangular yoke in front, skinny twill waistband and darts in back for a perfect fit. Fully lined and includes roomy side pockets (!). By label Courrēges, made in France, circa 1970s.
• Size M/L, 31" waist (sits s bit below natural waist)
• Wool/Poly blend, midweight & substantial
• Fully lined with silky orange Acetate
• Hook/Snap/Metal zip closure on side
• Excellent condition, very minimal overall wear but no major flaws
• Style No. SK1668
Fit notes: mid-rise waistline, slim fitting hip, fabric does not stretch
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.