Safari meets funky secretary vintage shirtwaist dress with an abstract tan and ivory organic pattern. Crisp tailored silhouette with buttondown bodice, wide cuffed sleeves, stretchy waist w/ belt loops, and subtle pleats at the fitted midi length skirt. Functional pleated patch pockets at the chest and deep cutout pockets at the close-cut hip. By Darian, made in Sri Lanka, circa 1990s.
• Size S/M Petite (see measurements)
• 65% Poly 35% Cotton, thin & crisp, yet soft
• Unlined, semi-sheer in direct light
• Button/hook/zip closure in the middle
• Great condition, one very (very) faint mark on the skirt and one replaced button, otherwise no flaws
* belt not included
• Style No. D3033
Fit notes: softly tailored, looser bodice, stretchy waist, fitted hip
Shoulder: 15 1/2"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.