Vintage 1970s deep maroon leather satchel bag with a unique convertible design and minimal but effective brass hardware. The leather is ultra thick with a full grain pebble texture - built to last. Made by Davey's of Worcester, Massachusetts. We've had a few of their bags come through the shop and they're always amazing quality!
• 12"-14" wide, 10" high, 4" deep, 15" or 23" strap drop
• Leather, Brass hardware
• Slide lock closure with buckle on top
• Wide slip pocket and zip pocket inside
• Shoulder strap clips to shoulder length, or crossbody length
• Excellent condition, leather is lightly distressed and frankly, gorgeous.
// Style No. B1403
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.